Obesity is the number one cause of preventable death in the United States of America. It increases the risk for several other serious health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, sexual dysfunction, osteoporosis etc. 35% of Americans are overweight and not surprisingly, the weight loss industry is literally overflowing with solutions – ranging from pills to fad diets to some really silly contraptions! Very few of these products have the ability to produce tangible, permanent results. The Salvation Diet program makes some very tall claims – it definitely managed to raise quite a few eyebrows. Find out whether it is worth your while in this Salvation Diet Review!
What is the Salvation Diet Program about?
The Salvation Diet claims to be the only biblically inspired weight loss program in the world. It derives all its nutritional wisdom from the teachings of the bible. It claims that the secrets to a long life and fabulous health are ingrained in biblical verses. According to the program, greedy pharmaceutical companies, the government, radical Muslims, atheists, proponents of alternative lifestyles and other enemies of Christianity have twisted the divine knowledge contained in the Bible. They are promoting detrimental eating and living habits since they want Christians to remain sick and feeble. No wonder devout Christians are more likely to become obese than non-believers! Also, most servants of the Church are over-weight and their health is deteriorating rapidly. The Salvation Diet Program claims to eradicate disease and obesity among the true followers of Jesus Christ.
If Jesus was alive today, what would he eat and how would he live? What did the Lord Almighty intend for you to consume in order to feel vibrant energy pulsing through your body? The Salvation Diet answers all these questions and more!
Who Created The Product?
The Salvation Diet was discovered by Chris Walker in the holy teachings of the Bible. Chris was an elite level sportsman in youth. He was a line backer in college and also a weight lifting champion. However, he severely injured his knee during a football game. The injury put him out of football permanently. Chris dreams about becoming a great, famous sports celebrity were shattered! He became depressed and began to find comfort in food. He grew immensely fat and unhealthy until one day – he had an epiphany. It was as if the Lord himself whispered to him to transform his body. Chris began to read the Bible and was astounded to find that the holy scriptures have all the information that is needed to lose weight and to live a disease-free life! He lost all the fat that he had gained and authored the ebook – The Salvation Diet!
Chris has a unique mission – to help one million Christians to become gloriously healthy! Chris is neither a scientist nor a doctor; he simply is a devout Christian who believes in the LORD with all his heart!
How Does The Salvation Diet Work?
Chris claims that greedy corporations are misleading people with sensational scientific discoveries. Contrary to this, the salvation diet is based on the real TRUTH about nutrition that is contained within the Bible. The Salvation Diet is a step-by-step weight loss program that helps people to lose weight through a combination of diet, exercises and spiritual motivation. Here are some of the highlights of the program
1) It teaches you to feel truly full and fight cravings by accessing the oil of the soul!
2) It talks about the root vegetable of happiness. This vegetable helps you to battle depression and keeps you healthy and happy.
3) The salvation diet talks about getting rid of sleep pollution. This will enable you to experience the best sleep in your life. Consequently, your body will be rid of all the stress hormones and you will achieve the lean, celestial physique – the image of God Almighty Himself!
4) The book talks about the 7 days of creation meal plan, which teaches you to eat food that has real energy and vitality – not manmade junk!
5) You do not have to sweat for hours in the gym to lose weight with the salvation diet program. Just 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week is enough to melt away the stubborn layers of fat!
6) The program includes bonuses like Sabbath Sleep Hacks, The Secret of Living water and Let Jesus take the Grocery cart!
Pros of the Salvation Diet
1) 365 day money back guarantee.
2) Positive Testimonials from real people
3) Very appealing to devout Christians
4) You can download the program right away after purchase
Cons of the Salvation Diet
1) Not appealing to people of other religions and faiths
2) Chris is not a medical researcher
The bottom line:
The Salvation Diet does contain some very good information about nutrition and weight loss. However, the program is aimed solely towards Christians – people of other religions will have no commonalities with the program. If you are a devout Christian, then this program could very well be the holy grail of weight loss for you! If you belong to a different religion, you could still give this program a shot. It has changed the lives of many and could do the same for you. The one year money back guarantee makes it a no-brainer!