Obesity is the number one cause of preventable death in the United States of America. It increases the risk for several other serious health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, sexual dysfunction, osteoporosis etc. 35% of Americans are overweight and not surprisingly, the weight loss industry is literally overflowing with solutions – ranging from pills to fad diets to some really silly contraptions! Very few of these products have the ability to produce tangible, permanent results. The Salvation Diet program makes some very tall claims – it definitely managed to raise quite a few eyebrows. Find out whether it is worth your while in The Salvation Diet Review!
What is the Salvation Diet Program about?
The Salvation Diet claims to be the only biblically inspired weight loss program in the world. It derives all its nutritional wisdom from the teachings of the bible. It claims that the secrets to a long life and fabulous health are ingrained in biblical verses. According to the program, greedy pharmaceutical companies, the government, radical Muslims, atheists, proponents of alternative lifestyles and other enemies of Christianity have twisted the divine knowledge contained in the Bible. They are promoting detrimental eating and living habits since they want Christians to remain sick and feeble. No wonder devout Christians are more likely to become obese than non-believers! Also, most servants of the Church are over-weight and their health is deteriorating rapidly. The Salvation Diet Program claims to eradicate disease and obesity among the true followers of Jesus Christ.
If Jesus was alive today, what would he eat and how would he live? What did the Lord Almighty intend for you to consume in order to feel vibrant energy pulsing through your body? The Salvation Diet answers all these questions and more!
Who Created The Product?
The Salvation Diet was discovered by Chris Walker in the holy teachings of the Bible. Chris was an elite level sportsman in youth. He was a line backer in college and also a weight lifting champion. However, he severely injured his knee during a football game. The injury put him out of football permanently. Chris dreams about becoming a great, famous sports celebrity were shattered! He became depressed and began to find comfort in food. He grew immensely fat and unhealthy until one day – he had an epiphany. It was as if the Lord himself whispered to him to transform his body. Chris began to read the Bible and was astounded to find that the holy scriptures have all the information that is needed to lose weight and to live a disease-free life! He lost all the fat that he had gained and authored the ebook – The Salvation Diet!
Chris has a unique mission – to help one million Christians to become gloriously healthy! Chris is neither a scientist nor a doctor; he simply is a devout Christian who believes in the LORD with all his heart!
How Does The Salvation Diet Work?
Chris claims that greedy corporations are misleading people with sensational scientific discoveries. Contrary to this, the salvation diet is based on the real TRUTH about nutrition that is contained within the Bible. The Salvation Diet is a step-by-step weight loss program that helps people to lose weight through a combination of diet, exercises and spiritual motivation. Here are some of the highlights of the program
1) It teaches you to feel truly full and fight cravings by accessing the oil of the soul!
2) It talks about the root vegetable of happiness. This vegetable helps you to battle depression and keeps you healthy and happy.
3) The salvation diet talks about getting rid of sleep pollution. This will enable you to experience the best sleep in your life. Consequently, your body will be rid of all the stress hormones and you will achieve the lean, celestial physique – the image of God Almighty Himself!
4) The book talks about the 7 days of creation meal plan, which teaches you to eat food that has real energy and vitality – not manmade junk!
5) You do not have to sweat for hours in the gym to lose weight with the salvation diet program. Just 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week is enough to melt away the stubborn layers of fat!
6) The program includes bonuses like Sabbath Sleep Hacks, The Secret of Living water and Let Jesus take the Grocery cart!
What’s Inside The Salvation Diet Members’ Area?
The Salvation Diet contains videos training, the e-book, and the PDFs to help you track your results and make the most out of your learning experience. There are seven modules in the course which are outlined below. Members can create comments, respond to other members’ comments. and share their progress inside each training module. Below is a screenshot of my access of members’ area. You can click on the image to see the picture in a larger size (automatically opens in a new tab).
Here are the outlines of the 7 modules inside the course and what they are about:
Module 1: Intro
In this module Chris Walker shares with you his story of hitting all time lows (just like you might have but worse). Then deciding to make changes, making small changes each and everyday and to start honoring Jesus with his life. How that lead him to the discovery of “The Salvation Diet: What Would Jesus Eat?” and a wonderful brand new Life! 🙂
In addition, Chris will share with you his powerful “I Believe in Myself” Game worksheet. This exercise will teach you how to improve your self esteem and and your life. You will be reminded that you are loved by God and therefore, God wants you to feel that you love yourself as well. This worksheet can help you to keep life in perspective and have the motivation to keep going in your weight loss journey.
Module 2: Daily Verse
The Daily Verse and developing a solid foundation of Prayer & Gratitude for your Life. In this module we are going to cover something most people let go from their everyday busy life. Daily prayer and gratitude. Your daily prayer and gratitude will have one of the biggest impacts on your life and will take less than 7 minutes a day. Daily prayer and gratitude are going to be something we start to do everyday, it’s going to reshape our Mind, our Body & Soul!
You will have access to the “40 Day Prayer Guide” and you can print it out to write down what you are thankful for each day as you read the Daily Verse.
Module 3: Rejuvenate
This is something that most people overlook when they try to lose weight. Rejuvenation and Rest. Most people refer to it as Sleep :). Although sleep is something we do every night, lack of it it greatly affects our weight. As Chris Walker reads the Bible, he quickly realized that it wasn’t the caffeine that was keeping him up at night.
The culprit was worry and fear. Chris wasn’t putting his faith and trust in Jesus. His sleepless problems had to do with my spiritual emptiness. He was worrying about things completely out of his control. So this allowed Chris to immediately see he shouldn’t carry all the burdens himself. In the Book of Matthew Jesus reminds us, “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” God intended for us to get sleep and rejuvenate each and every night and sleep well while as he watches over us!
This module includes a free gift, “Sabbath Sleep Hacks”. You will learn how to sleep well every night so that you can feed your mind, body, and soul. You will feel amazed at how clear your head is during the day for you to exercise, think, and serve others.
Module 4: That’s Not Food
In this module, Chris is going to share with you EVERYTHING that he used to believe was a lie until discovering “The Salvation Diet: What Would Jesus Eat?” His knowledge of diet, nutrition and exercise from the modern world was like the home built on sand. Chris’ understanding of how to take care of his own body was a shaky house built on a crumbling foundation. And then everything changed. And he realized that he had to rebuild.
Chris will share with you “The 12 Food and Diet Myths that are Keeping you Fat, Frustrated, and Unfulfilled…” in his “That’s Not Food” ebook. In addition, there is another ebook called, “Let Jesus Take The Grocery Cart” which reveals a handy list of food and drinks that you can purchase from your local grocery stores.
In addition, you will also receive gifts that would be beneficial to your diet plan. They are:
- “Living Water”: Water is a gift that feeds life on Earth. This guide outlines the importance of water and how to use it effectively for good health.
- “7 Days of Creation Meal Plan”: If you don’t know what you should eat to lose weight, follow this meal plan. It includes the healthy and delicious options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks.
- “The Food Forgiveness Journal”: This is a PDF that you can print out to record what you eat and drink, in addition to how you feel after eating or drinking them. This helps you to feel aware of your eating habits and their effects on your body.
Module 5: Playtime
In this module, Chris Walker will cover the importance of exercise or as he calls it, Playtime. To be clear, 90 percent of the way you look is based upon the food you put in your body. But it is still important to move your body as well, which in turn clears your mind. Lack of playtime is responsible for twice as many deaths as obesity says a recent study. Since people who join The Salvation Diet come in all shapes and sizes, Chris have created a three-tier exercise system to suit any and all fitness levels. Chris also created a worksheet called “My Weekly Exercise Journey” so that you can record your exercise routine.
Module 6: Serving Others
In this module, Chris will show you the importance of serving others, which is something that most people overlook. Serving Others is going to have amazing long lasting positive effect on your mind, body & spirit. Chris talks about how he had been so wrong for so long about the importance of serving others. What he thought about serving was completely wrong. The truth is, when you serve, you quickly discover the most important things we have to offer are not things at all.
There is a bonus that goes along with this module, “101 Ways to Serve Others”. You will discover 101 simple ways for you to serve others. This will guarantee to put a smile on your face and on the faces of the people that you serve.
Module 7: Be Your Best Self
Module 7 is about Being Your Best Self. Let me ask you a question, “If your life were a book, would anyone want to read it?” Well, if we don’t do anything about our life. It is going to pass us by. So let’s start writing our “new book” today! 🙂
In this module, you will learn the principles that will help you lead a good life. In addition, you will receive a bonus gift called, “Simplify Your Life”. This gift will provide practical and helpful tips on how you can simplify your life by removing mental and physical clutters.
Pros of the Salvation Diet
- The member’s areas contain A LOT of high quality training (videos and PDFs), and unexpected bonuses to help you lose weight quickly and serve the Lord at your best!
- You will get LIFETIME PREMIUM SUPPORT membership. This means that Chris will give you his personal email address and the email address of his support team. If you ever have ANY question about The Salvation Diet course, the bonus gifts, or tips about how to gain vitality and health through the teachings of Jesus Christ, Chris and his team WILL bend over backwards to provide you guidance and support.
- The price is really reasonable at $47 given the amazing value you will get access to – Lifetime Access to the course and the Premium Support team.
- There is a one year money back guarantee policy. Yes, not 30 days or 60 days but 365 DAYS to make sure that you give this program a try and get REAL results.
- There are people who have tried out this program and provided positive testimonies.
- If you are a Christian, this program is designed specifically for YOU to not just lose weight but to transform your mind, body, and spirit. There is no other program like it on the market!
- You don’t need to wait a long time to get access to this program. You will receive your login instantly to your email after you make the purchase.
Cons of the Salvation Diet
- Even though this system has helped many people to lose weight, you actually need to invest time and action with this program in order to see results.
- This program is not available for purchase in stores. You can only buy it online.
The bottom line:
Overall, The Salvation Diet does contain very good information about not just weight loss but nutrition and ways to transform your mind, body, and spirit. After all, you want a healthy body, a clear mind, and a good spirit, don’t you? If you are a devout Christian, then this program could very well be the holy grail of weight loss for you! If you belong to a different religion, you could still give this program a shot by only following its scientifically proven nutrition and weight loss advice. It has changed the lives of many people and could do the same for you. The value that you get from The Salvation Diet can literally change your life for the better if you just act on it!
If for some reason, you are not satisfied, you can always request a refund with no question asked (within 365 days). If you want to start experiencing the real weight loss results that you always dream of, I highly recommend you to take action right now with this program. Click the link below!